[Techno] Louis Chancellor - Take a look at the world through my eyes - From a dark mind.

Default Louis Chancellor - Take a look at the world through my eyes - From a dark mind.

My life is kind of fucked up these days. My dad has been having multiple kidney surgeries to save a dying kidney, my brother recently had a relapse and just got out of detox and is going to another facility for the next 10 weeks, and my mother is getting sick from all the stress that surrounds her. I am in my last semester of school ( 6 years total) and am in the midst of looking for jobs to start applying to so I can start working as soon as this semester is done. Life just feels really tough these days. Nothing that has happened around me is my fault or could have been prevented by me. But I feel the weight of the entire family on my shoulders. I have stopped working out and lost a good amount of mass, I don't socialize much, and I keep to myself more these days. I know I need to move forward, I know I need to break out of this funk.

This mix was made 4 days after my brother went into the detox. My mind has been in a dark place, and I believe the feel and mood of this set reflects that. Although the inspiration to make this came from a very bad place, I think it ended up being the best set I have ever put together. It is one of the things in my life that has truly made me happy and proud these days. Its the starting point upon which I am going to change my mood and outlook on life.

In terms of a track list, I do not have one as the set was not laid out before hand. I through a bunch of tracks in a playlist and grabbed tracks I though would fit, and if it didn't i moved on to the next one. All the tracks came from beatport so if you really want to know what a particular track is, open up shazam and do your thing.

In terms of artitst, you will find tracks from: Gary Beck, Harvey McKay, Ben Sims, Joseph Capriatti, Sam Paganini, Carlo Lio, Nicole Moudaber, Etai Tarazzi, Cari, Jewel Kid, Sian and more.

Please follow and like if you are into what I'm playing. And I very much welcome any comments and feedback. Thanks for letting me vent DJTT, you are beautiful and amazing people, enjoy!!!!
    Louis Chancellor.

Last edited by jayo; 02-11-2014 at 04:19 PM.
    A&H Xone 62, 2 x X1's, A6, Sony MDR V-700's