First night Live with VCI-100 and all ok!
    Tech Mentor

Default First night Live with VCI-100 and all ok!

I used my VCI-100 for the first time tonight after having it for less than 48 hours and it all went ok.
    I used it with the new Virtual Dj 6.02 and Support for the vci-100 is now suppported, but I am only using it whilst I sort out playlists to use on traktor pro and hopefully it will be done by next week if i can master the beat gridding which is going slow as apart from house music nothing sync's properly

One thing I notice big time is traktor sounds much better than VDJ6, It' s as if VDJ compresses the sound some how?

My firmware is 1.1 so ramp up is a bit of a pain but playing off the cues works well enough.

Nice, you'll have more positive experiences every time you use the thing!
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2

Tech Mentor

Default Vci

Yeah the thing was rock solid and even on the iffy firmware is was better than i thought for the first time out on it, i played with some effects and I sounded crisp all night.

Ordering Black overlay today and will fully update the mofo.

I need a good folding stand for laptop so i can raise it, anyone got a good one they can advise of?(UK)
    MBP i7. Denon MC4000. Traktor Scratch A6. DDJ SX Serato DJ.

There´has been a sound comparision made between vdj6 and TP, with the result that both are very, very equal in Quality, Loudness/ DB, EQ. A normal ear shouldnt even be able to tell a difference. The comparison wasnt made by NI neither by Atomix. I will do a search for it, you wont believe otherwise im afraid.
    Samsung R780, Novation Launchpad
    NI AUDIODJ 2, DJTECH IMIX RELOAD, BEHRINGER BCD 3000, KORG NANOPAD
    VESTAX VMC002XL, NUMARK DM3000X, NUMARK TT200
    NI TRAKTOR DUO, VIRTUAL DJ 7 PRO FULL