TouchOSC frustration

Default TouchOSC frustration

I am at wit's end trying to get this app to work. I am running TouchOSC on my anddroid tablet and attempting to make it communicate with my pc. PD is reading the commands but i can not midi learn anything through traktor, ableton, or FL. Does anyone have a step by step because hexler's website is worthless for this.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Wizard

Make sure you have touchosc bridge installed. You don't need pd unless your working with osc.

Then on your tablet go to touchosc's options menu, and select touchosc bridge. You will then either see your computers name, or you will have to enter your computers ip address.

Make sure touchosc bridge is running, then open your music program and in the midi menu set in/out to touchosc bridge.

I'll try that. if not Emma get a huge refund from Google play.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

It'll work once you get that. The instructions on the website are a bit useless really.

It did work. they should just put what you wrote on the website. lol

I spent ages trying to get TouchOSC to work with PD, never had any luck. Installed TouchOSC bridge and it works perfectly. It's not very clear from their website that that is the easiest way to do it!!
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud