Remix deck help ? Load buttons
    Tech Wizard

Default Remix deck help ? Load buttons

Hi i'm trying something out here on my apc controller
    I have like:
    1 button to hold that will change a deck with another button into a remix deck
    U hold that button and press the 2nd button with deck flavour selected to inc so u can change to input, remix deck or normal deck
    But when u choose remix deck it has 2 make that a whole grid of buttons become slot triggers for the remix deck

So i chose modifier 1 with value 5 for this but i can’t seem 2 get it to work

I already tried to assign one button from the grid to trigger the sample or loop in a slot, with modifier 1 value 5,

something i’m missing here ?

When i use a dedicated button to just turn a deck into a remix deck without a hold button it works but when i assign a button to hold + a select button can't seem 2 get it to work

I'm trying this cause i'm out of buttons and it would be cool if i could use my load/shift button to do this

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Use deck flavor modifier condition.

Tech Wizard

hmmmmmz, a little more in depth please... ?

Well if you want your buttons to different things regards to which deck flavor is selected you can accomplish that easily with "Deck Flavor" modifier instead of setting up any of 8 dedicated modifiers.

Tech Wizard

what it is actually is, is i have 4 buttons 1,2,3,4 button 4 is deck D Focus, but also a modifier that gives a grid of buttons functions for deck D.
    What i now wanna do is use the same button 4 to make it select Remix decks or input or normal deck, but with the help of a button 5 that is a shift/ hold button if you hold it and press button 4 it will change the decks function/flavor
    Then when it's set to remix decks i want the grid to function for remix decks but when i change it back to normal deck it has 2 function back to the normal functions.

I'm not a mapping ninja so any help would be appreciated, giving a small exapmle would help me out a lot thnx.

but on what do i have 2 put this deck flavor modifier

Tech Wizard

at the moment it's like this button G0 has function deck focus selector and modifier 1 set to value 4
    the 2nd button i wanna use is b0

so previous i would make b0 modifier 1 with value 5
    and on G0 i would have put deck flavor selector with modifier 1 value 5

but now ?

Quote Originally Posted by yann_ View Post
    but on what do i have 2 put this deck flavor modifier
    Apply deck flavor condition to each of your Track Deck commands and do vice versa for your Remix Deck triggers etc. Somple as that

Tech Wizard

Wow that did the trick thnx man let's do this

Cool! Have fun jamming it