[Electro] Throw It Back (Original Mix)

Default Throw It Back (Original Mix)

Not really my style, which says it's pretty damn good cause I liked it. Like the picture too - the blonde could be my niece.

You're on a production roll lately, motivating me to actually get back into writing and finish up some stuff. We'll see how long that lasts...
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotDedYet View Post
    Not really my style, which says it's pretty damn good cause I liked it. Like the picture too - the blonde could be my niece.

You're on a production roll lately, motivating me to actually get back into writing and finish up some stuff. We'll see how long that lasts...
    I've been super motivated man, I want to eventually get my work on some labels but until I am completely satisfied with myself I will just keep giving my stuff out for free. But I appreciate the kind words man, and I totally agree that you should get back in the studio and start finishing some work ^^

e/ Plus I want to get into more tech house/deep house tunes as I go forward, I like this bouncy stuff but I am doing it to basically get my production skills in order before I expand my horizons.
    Last edited by Kwal; 02-14-2014 at 08:57 AM.