Hi everybody, I was mapping my user mode on the F1 but as the situation was getting very confused I separated the different section of the map into different "devices" (the ones you can select from the drop down menu on top of the "controller manager" section in the settings), of course setting them as "F1-user mode" devices.
It all works fine until I switch from user mode to default mode (shift+broswer) and than back to the user mode: from that point on, only the first user map would work (the default one which was already present when i first started mapping the user mode), while all the others that I've made won't work as they get their "in-port" set to "none". If I set their "in-port" back to "KontrolF1" they'll work, but if they behave like this I won't be able to switch between user and default mode!

How can I solve this? The best way would be something to avoid traktor from switching the in-ports to "none", otherwise I'll have to merge all the mapping into the first, default, device, but since the other 2 that I've made have A LOT of mappings it would be a pain in the a** having to re add them all! Isn't there something that can automatically merge the mappings from different devices? That would help

thanks in advance for your help!