Xone K2 LED mapping help
    Tech Mentor

Unhappy Xone K2 LED mapping help

I've spent several days with mapping my Xone K2's and currently stuck with a real nagging issue (On the verge of selling one of my K2's because of this). Since I don't want to use the latching layer system, I want to use modifiers to access either my cuepoints or tempo bend buttons, but for some reason the LED's don't change accordingly when the modifiers kick in...

One example would be that Iv'e my mapped my buttons as following:

MONITOR (red)
    CUE (red)
    PLAY/PAUSE (green)
    SYNC (red)

and I want the buttons to change to following functions and LED when I hit my shift button:

HOTCUE 1 (amber)
    HOTCUE 2 (amber)
    HOTCUE 3 (amber)
    HOTCUE 4 (amber)

But whenever I toggle my modifier, the color wont change unless I press the button when I want to the colors to change, as I mentioned, whenever I press the shift button.

Does anyone know how to sort this?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

The K2 didn't refresh the output massages. Try adding the Monitor State command - map it to your modifier button.

Tech Mentor

Well so far so good with changing the LED's, but I'm encountering glitches from time to time when I switch between the modifiers, is there something else I have to fix in my mapping or could it be that A&H somehow Insist that you should use their latching layer?
    VCI-400 EGE / Sennheiser HD-25-1 II / MF3D / iPad 2 running Lemur / Audio 6 DJ

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

That's hard to say without testing the mapping out first or at least more input on an issue.