Just joined the forum but have been aware of djtechtools for a long time. I'm at a platform crossroads for my dj'ing. I have been using Torq for mixing since 2010 (electro house, uk hardcore, ravey stuff and indie/nu disco). I love Torq. But as you know, it is no longer being developed/supported and I need something current, stable and supported. I recently got a new PC, with a plan to get a macbook pro for playing out live. I am very close to going with Traktor because one of the things I use the most in Torq is the gater, and a few other effects.

What I can't figure out is if there are high-pass, band-pass and low-pass filters I can set up like the filter effects in Torq. I found those filters to be very musical and dramatic. My experience trying out the poorly setup S4 at guitar center didn't help me much.

So I guess my question is, with some initial tweaking, can I set up Traktor Pro to have those same kind of filters that Torq had? I am guessing the answer is 'traktor has so much of that and more' but I'm looking to more expert peeps here for some insight.