musicstore.de are they safe to order from international to the USA?
    Tech Student

Default musicstore.de are they safe to order from international to the USA?

I had my eye on this mixer Omnitronic TRM 202 mk2 for about a month and it's not available to buy in the US and the only place I saw that has it with delivery to the US is musicstore.de but are they safe to buy from? it's not in stock and they want me to pay for it up front and wait like 2 months and I would love some members feedback on musicstore.de and what their experience was like ordering from them. It would be really appreciated to anyone who can help with this issue. thank you all in advance

I've bought some modular modules from them and had no issues - all of them were in stock, but I'd assume they'd be safe for something that was out of stock as well.
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

It's safe to order there. I live in germany and musicstore and thoman are the two big players for anything music related here. I guess that thoman might even the biggest in europe.
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.