Will somebody please help me

Default Will somebody please help me

i apologise if i sound like an idiot i am extremely new to everything here...

all i want to do is be able to finger drum, simply press buttons and have noise come out, but there doesn't seem to be a tutorial on how to set it up, and each time i ask the spectra support team they lead me in the wrong direction, and it becomes very frustrating

i have bought myself the midi fighter spectra, traktor pro 2, and mad zachs sound pack vol.3, i just want to knowhow to assign sounds each button etc.

i really dont want all this money to go to waste so will SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

I dont use traktor so sorry if this is not the answer you want but this is an answer that will get you up and running.

Go to ableton lives website and download the free trial of live 9. You can actually use the full on suite of live forever for free but saving will be disabled.

Once installed, you should have ableton projects in the mad zach soundpack that you purchased. Click on one and it will open up in ableton live. It will ask you where you want to save the project. Just point it to your desktop for now. It will unpack a new file onto the desktop. Now click on that new file that it made. This will open up you mad zach drum rack in live automaticly.

Plug in your spectra and you should get your sounds from the spectra. No other configuring should be required for this.