Pio DDJ T1. KRK's in Master, however I want to run a powered sub via a booth control.
    Tech Wizard

Default Pio DDJ T1. KRK's in Master, however I want to run a powered sub via a booth control.

...and the pio doesn't have booth control.

I run two KRK powered monitors via XLR's, and I would like to have control over the subwoofer levels separately.

I have a powered sub I run a XLR to single RCA. This has worked brilliantly in the past with controllers with a booth control.

what do you recommend I can do with a pioneer ddj T1 to have the same controlerism I was used too?

the only other controllers I know that run a booth control are the Denon MC6000, Xone X1 and the old Numark Mixdeck.
    -Numark Mixdeck
    -Traktor Pro 2
    -medley of colorful chromacaps
    -Numark 1550TT's x2
    -Stanton STR80 x1

Tech Wizard

This isn't going to help you today, but I do this with the DDJ-SX except I use a TRS to RCA for the booth out to the powered sub.

Tech Mentor

Just out of curiosity: Why not plug the KRK's into the subwoofer? Usually they have a crossover as well which should improve the sound quality of the setup quite a bit.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by tilldrop View Post
    Just out of curiosity: Why not plug the KRK's into the subwoofer? Usually they have a crossover as well which should improve the sound quality of the setup quite a bit.
    Simply because at times when we have some people over, we end up staying up late and the noise can get pretty intense...

this way I can keep the KRK's volume up but be able to control the sub volume separately because it ends up shaking the entire house and knocking down pictures from the walls...plus the neighbours have complained (even tho I own a single unit home, and neighbours are 50ft away)...

this way I can assure the bass isn't a constant low end droning.
    -Numark Mixdeck
    -Traktor Pro 2
    -medley of colorful chromacaps
    -Numark 1550TT's x2
    -Stanton STR80 x1

Tech Mentor

Sounds... 80% reasonable ;-)