Tiesto's 'Red Lights' original track and remixes not playing through CDJ-850s

Default Tiesto's 'Red Lights' original track and remixes not playing through CDJ-850s

My problem is that the original 'Red Lights' track doesn't play through my CDJ-850s. It's not DRM protected and I'm using the .mp3 version to put in the CDJs. I select it to play but it skips over 'Red Lights' to the next song. I tried everything I could but nothing worked. I thought it was just that one song until I downloaded a remix of 'Red Lights' track by D-Wayne through Facebook. It took me to http://runthemredlights.com/ and I downloaded the remix. This remix would not load through my CDJs as well.

I use Rekordbox to set up my playlists and use a USB is a 32GB Sandisk Cruzer Glide that is nowhere near full so it's not that. I want to use this track at some upcoming gigs but nothing works. I'm in desperate need of help.

Have had trouble getting music files to play off large USB sticks sometimes. Never figured it out. Try burning the MP3 to CDR and see if that works. I imagine it would

Or you could try importing it into a DAW and exporting it again re-rendering the file and then converting it to a mp3 again. But you should be careful not to lose any quality when doing so!

Mixcloud | Soundcloud | Facebook | Website(Dutch)

I mean, i would REALLY like to wake up and have boobs one day but there are reasons that just wouldnt work - Antifmradio

It's because your CDJ's have an "Anti-Shite" Music feature,
    Parts
    Technics 1210//CDJ400//DDM4000//X1//Audio 10//MBP 15" Mid 2012

^^^