Upgrading from the Numark Mixtrack Pro (500-700$ budget)

Default Upgrading from the Numark Mixtrack Pro (500-700$ budget)

Hi friends!

Last summer I bought a Numark Mixtrack Pro. I've had quite a lot of fun with it, but I have the feeling I am limited with it. There aren't that many buttons, the quality isn't that good, and the pitch sliders are quite wonky, which makes beat matching quite hard, because it isn't that accurate. At this moment, it's hard to improve my skills. Don't get me wrong - it's a great controller for the price, but I'm looking for the next level...

I would love to take my dj'ing to the next level, all I do is play at home (I wouldn't even dare to play in a club with only "Numark Pro experience"). So I'm looking for suggestions. I'm playing fully digital with Traktor 2.

My budget is around 400-500 euro (500-700$) maximum. I was thinking about getting the Traktor S2. I would love some suggestions and tips. Can someone help me out?

Thanks in advance!

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm planning on getting the mc6000 mk2 once I get my taxes returns back, definitely seems like the best option because it's a good standalone controller, and also we can eventually get CDJs and use them with the mc6000, so you don't have to buy another mixer down the road as well.