How screwed am I?

Default How screwed am I?

So i have two jbl 12 inch speakers and whenever i remove the cord that goes from my speakers to the back of my s2 it pulls them out a bit. I have been trying really hard not to break them as it feels like they are going to be pulled out of there sockets when i remove the cord. But the inevitable happened, as i turned my controller on to practice today i noticed one speaker was not playing any sound. Upon investigation i discovered that the inner white part of the first output has been pushed in. How screwed am I? Can this be fixed? I bought it used. Please help I cannot afford another one of these things.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Any help is appreciated. Thankyou

Tech Guru

Either get it fixed at an electronics repair shop, or use the TRS outputs instead. You can use adapters to turn them into RCA outputs if you need them:

VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

This is probably an hours work for an electronics wiz. I wouldn't expect it to cost too much.

You can buy the parts at Maplins (other electronics stores are available...). Dunno if they'll do the work for you though.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj