Dj streaming sites?

Default Dj streaming sites?

I am new to djing and I was wondering if anybody knew of any dj streaming websites where I could stream live video for free? I have been looking for a few days, but I have not really had any luck yet. Thank you for any help.

Tech Wizard

Have you tried Ustream? Pretty simple does both video and audio streaming with social networking capabilities. Not necessarily a dj streaming service but it does stream almost anything/everything.

Tech Guru

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

If you're ok with just having audio, mixlr.com is a pretty good solution. They recently updated their desktop app and made it far better, overall its quite simple to set up.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

plug.dj i think is some sort of a dj streaming site. you have an option of streaming your own music
    MBP 13"| TSP 2.6 | MPD 26 | MF Spectra | 2x Stanton ST150 | NI Kontrol z2

Live stream.com
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

YouTube Event Streaming. Is part of your YouTube Channel. Uses the free version of Adobe Media Encoder, easy to configure with the preset file provided bij YouTube and can be changed to your own preferences. Supports multiple streams as well (e,g. dual cam for showing the booth and the crowd or whatever).

http://www.mixify.com

Haven't tried it myself, but it looks pretty good.

Be-at.tv