Mouseless TSI for Traktor with X-Session Pro - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Right then, just dowloaded a demo of the Traktor Pro (pretty cool) but still not working.

Steps to what I am doing

1, making sure my controller is there (it is)
    2, click on midi mapping
    3, click on import
    4, browse to where the file is kept
    5, click file and the select open
    6, pop up box in traktor shows up with little tick boxes to select what features I want importing (none of these can be ticked they are greyed out)
    7, click ok
    8, nothing happens, nothing turns up in the midi box in preferences etc.

My controller shows up on the settings etc but when I import nothing changes.

I have tried using the preset ones and they load fine. I can see them in the midi box in preferences, and on a select few they actually interact, but it's usually a fader doing what knob should do etc so it's not good.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by carlcurtis83; 04-04-2011 at 03:53 PM.

Tech Wizard

Has anyone tried this with Traktor Pro 2? Doesn't seem to work the same. When you change deck focus it completely changes the view that is on the laptop.

Does anyone have a mapping they could share that is similar?

I'd really appreciate it.

@WilmDJ

exactly the same problem over here.
    tried really hard to sort that out, but i dont seem to find any possibility to change that behaviour.

EDIT:

the only possibility i found, is to delete the other view settings in preferences only leaving "mixer" (in my case).
    you easily can re-add the standard views when you need them.
    not a very elegant solution, but for now does it

Default Where can i find this mapping?

Hi guys, have no idea if anyone can help out..i know i know it's nearly 10 years since this post was made. But got a x-session pro from Ebay, and like what i see in this mapping. As it i 10 years later and Traktor software has certainly moved on, meaning this mapping most likely wont work on current traktor, I would still like to get my hands on this mapping to revive and old version of Traktor on an old computer for some young kids to play around with. Would be great if anyone can link met to this tsi as i have searched high and low on the site and web and ca'nt find a dl link to it. maybe the original creator is still alive and kicking and even can send me this himself..

many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carlcurtis83 View Post
    Right then, just dowloaded a demo of the Traktor Pro (pretty cool) but still not working.

Steps to what I am doing

1, making sure my controller is there (it is)
    2, click on midi mapping
    3, click on import
    4, browse to where the file is kept
    5, click file and the select open
    6, pop up box in traktor shows up with little tick boxes to select what features I want importing (none of these can be ticked they are greyed out)
    7, click ok
    8, nothing happens, nothing turns up in the midi box in preferences etc.

My controller shows up on the settings etc but when I import nothing changes.

I have tried using the preset ones and they load fine. I can see them in the midi box in preferences, and on a select few they actually interact, but it's usually a fader doing what knob should do etc so it's not good.

Any ideas?
    Is this tsi still available anywhere. Like to revive an old xsession pro. Pretty Please and many thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123