NI Machine - can I run this on two computers ?

Default NI Machine - can I run this on two computers ?

Hi sorry if this is a really obvious question but just wondered,

Is it possible to have Machine run on my PC laptop for playing out but use my current iMac install at home? I much prefer working on the bigger screen with my iMac, but I'm now looking to play out and def don't want to lug it around (I did that for way too long years back).

I've got a nice PC windows7 laptop that I use for running tractor pro2 and just hoped does the NI licence allow me to make a duplicate instance on there of my Machine and various synths (got Damage) to be able to use my Machine for live ? I know NI let you do this with Traktor as that's what I'm doing with my license for that, just haven't found info yet as to if they allow this with their Machine side of things.
    CDJ 2000s : DJM 900: Reloop RP-7000s : Mixvibes Cross 3+ : HPCompaq : iMac: Maschine 2 : Traktor Pro2 : XDJ-AERO : RMX1000
    facebook.com/djanedalton / and my DJ alter-ego, The Imperatrixx

In my experience, I've had no issues running Maschine on my main computer and my backup.

Quote Originally Posted by botstein View Post
    In my experience, I've had no issues running Maschine on my main computer and my backup.
    Cheers so much Botstein - that's handy to know - couldn't find anywhere the info as to if it's poss and with it being such a huge vast download of things (and all my extension packs) I didn't want to waste half a day installing to then find I can only run one at a time and have to keep activate/deactivating my license.

I'll try downloading and installing at the weekend
    CDJ 2000s : DJM 900: Reloop RP-7000s : Mixvibes Cross 3+ : HPCompaq : iMac: Maschine 2 : Traktor Pro2 : XDJ-AERO : RMX1000

Tech Mentor

You won't have any problems, NI let's you register their software on more than one computer. I'm running Maschine and Komplete both on my iMac and my laptop without any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by TCMuc View Post
    You won't have any problems, NI let's you register their software on more than one computer. I'm running Maschine and Komplete both on my iMac and my laptop without any problems.
    Cheers guys - this is perfect and am quite excited now I know this is a possible. Busy long downloady-install weekend ahead I think So tempted to get Monark synth as well with it being on special offer this weekend