missing/broken playlists
    Tech Student

Default missing/broken playlists

Hello all. Traktor noob here.

Just wondering why my playlists have a red x on them and I cant use them or remove them? Is there a way to sort it?

Thanks

Ash

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Which version of Traktor you using mate.
    Where are the playlists?
    Are they Traktor Playlists?
    Have you moved the playlists to another folder or subfolder.

If you move them the favourites lose the path to them and then you get the Red X.
    If the playlists are still there you just need to drag them back onto the Favourite Slots.

Karlos

Tech Student

Ahh, I see. You also need something in it before you can rename it.

Traktor pro.

I'm using the traktor playlists. When I make a new playlist in the place of an old one it puts the playlist in the history folder. is that normal?

Got it now. Cheers for that
    Last edited by section_9; 12-02-2009 at 03:32 PM.

Default Easiest Fix

Go to root folder called "Playlist" it's on the left hand side where all folders are. Right click it and select create new playlist and bam there is a new one in the playlist folder drag to the red x and bam no red x.

Default traktor lost playlist and they are now with a red x

Quote Originally Posted by allstarpunk99 View Post
    Go to root folder called "Playlist" it's on the left hand side where all folders are. Right click it and select create new playlist and bam there is a new one in the playlist folder drag to the red x and bam no red x.
    hi guys
    i recently had a problem with traktor.i went to open traktor via the desktop shortcut and it wud not open. i then had to reinstall as i was already about to start a gig. after install to 2.6.0 it worked but i did not have my old playlist. i tried to re import playlist from back up but i it only brings the tracks but and my playlists are with a red sign.i have done consistency report and i cannot see my playlist on traktor root folders. i use window 7 64 bit with intel i3 500 gb internal disk.