Tiny monitor speakers, 4" and below - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by SlvrDragon50 View Post
    I don't see much point in ordering just one monitor. Can you not test them out in the store or returning them if they don't fit your needs?
    Well I'm not proposing one monitor to try it out. But that one speaker might be ok for my needs -- less clutter. And I can always buy a second if it's not.

I've used radio studios where there are 3 monitors; where the the desk is L shaped with the DJ mixer sitting down the other side to the main mixing desk. Decent stereo speakers for the production, and an additional monitor for the DJ plugged into the 'booth' output but mono'd. My studio isn't so much an L setup, so this may or may not be effective.

Besides, a lot of us have probably played in a club that only has one monitor speaker for the DJ at some point.

Tech Convert

I just came across an announcement for these, might be interesting to folks:

http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/produc...n-monitor.html

Nearly a 6" cone but in a cabinet more sized towards 4-5" range, which is appealing. Blows the budget though, and rear ported might not be ideal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12