Darius Syrossian Beaten up in BPM Festival over guest list issues . WTF ?
    Tech Wizard

Default Darius Syrossian Beaten up in BPM Festival over guest list issues . WTF ?

Absolutely shocked to read this. Would request every single DJ TT Reader to read this with a lot of patience.

http://thefrontliner.com/news/darius...and-more-41619

Here's the proof in this video where a bouncer is attacking Darrius. Do go through the comments as well.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=3&theater

More than the organisers that i'm pissed off at, Shocked to see Steve Lawler not backing up his label Artist just to avoid risking his deals with BPM. Such a shame. Have lost all respect for him. Anyway i hope these things come to an end sometime.
    Last edited by lothar; 03-14-2014 at 07:25 PM.

You kinda too late with that topic, like months time too late.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by MockusD View Post
    You kinda too late with that topic, like months time too late.
    True, I just learned about it last night!

stuff like this always puts a smile on my face.
    1. this darius dude accepted to fly in on his own expense...that's his problem and he should stop bitching about it
    2. there are two sides of the story.
    3. there is nothing to learn or read in patience for a djtt-reader

just 2 guys pissing on each other via social networks...professional, isn't it?
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Paris View Post
    stuff like this always puts a smile on my face.
    1. this darius dude accepted to fly in on his own expense...that's his problem and he should stop bitching about it
    2. there are two sides of the story.
    3. there is nothing to learn or read in patience for a djtt-reader

just 2 guys pissing on each other via social networks...professional, isn't it?
    1) He's not bitching about it or trying to show that he's done a huge favour, He's just clearing all facts pre & post BPM just to make the situation clear. If the bashing incident didn't happen, I'm sure he wouldn't go on facebook posting this story about him paying his own travel expense.

2) No there are no two sides to this story. Its very much clear, that when darius posted on facebook about the bouncer beating him on the stage the BPM Management refused the statement stating that its false in an interview with Mixmag & on facebook as well. Now, Darius has put up a video showing that the incident is true & the bouncer actually came on the stage & bashed him. Perhaps if you read the entire article & go through the comments, u'll see it for yourself.

3) If u think this way, then i feel this DJ TechTools community is of no use. Why is it called a community ? It means that different people sharing common interests come together, discuss matters, have a chat, plan the future for the industry etc. This incident is very much a big issue for the DJ Industry. Dj's are always a soft target for these organisers. This is the first time I heard about a dj getting beaten up but lots of bad incidents like not paying artists, rude behaviour etc are happening on a daily basis. If we don't discuss it then who will ? Don't we have any responsibilities towards the industry ?

A guy got beaten up in front of a crowd after his set, he got life threats(keep in mind its Mexico we'r talking about), He got humiliated in front of other fellow colleague/artists when they didn't send a pickup for the airport whereas all other artists got a pickup. NO, Its not 2 guys pissing on each other via social networks!

SAD TO SEE SUCH AN INCIDENT BOUGHT A SMILE TO YOUR FACE!

i'm not smiling about the fact that someone got beaten up. but there are alway two sides of the medal and one does not get "beaten" up at a festival by security out of nowhere. and the internet i far not the place to put an argument to rest. that is what teenagers do.

ps: famous djs are likely to be the kind of guys acting like divas. that is what i experienced.
    Last edited by Ed Paris; 03-15-2014 at 08:06 AM.
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Just a dj on a ego trip that received what he had commin'....

Bitchin' about the 2K plane ticket...travel coach like the rest of the world or suck it up and enjoy the bubbles in Business Class
    If they don’t want to see the light…..just make them feel the beat…..