MK2 S4. Honest opinions/insights. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by unclejessie View Post
    my mk2 had some bugs.. but i just run it like crazy trying to overload it... like 2 days in a row before a gig.. just to make sure i'm good... other than that, i love it. may try to send it back to NI for a new one bc the bugs are a little buggy... but restarting it a few times will work themselves out!
    My thing is i dont ever want to rely on restarting a controller several times in hope it may be gig ready. It only takes 1 time for the freeze/crash to cause you to lose that gig forever. I suppose if you are a bedroom dj it may not be that big of a deal. (Not saying you just bedroom dj of course.) But i just want something more reliable, and dependable.

The crashing seems to have reduced, i mean the lights on the controller freeze

But it still happens every two weeks or so, while playing on a daily base ...
    SoundCloud <-- All my mixes are available for a free download.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Arnerd View Post
    The crashing seems to have reduced, i mean the lights on the controller freeze

But it still happens every two weeks or so, while playing on a daily base ...
    That just is not the reliable source you would need if depending on this for income. It's like playing roulette with the s4 and now that they raised the price back up u really see this as no more then a fast way for native instruments to make money off a faulty device

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12