Denon MC6000 has died, options?

Default Denon MC6000 has died, options?

So my denon MC6000 has nearly given up on me after 3 years of good use. The internal soundcard doesn't work anymore, can't get any sound out of Traktor or Mixvibes in either external or internal mixing mode, and the left channel on one of the line inputs has gone as well.

Now I could get it repaired, but this would leave me without a mixer for a while (and the next few months are busy for me, so not really an option), and to be honest I've had more than the amount of use out of it that I thought I would.

So, I'm asking for your advice. I've looked at the MK2 version of the MC6000, but it's missing a few features that I use quite regularly (EQ for booth, rec out) plus it's more geared towards serato than traktor.

The other option is just to buy a 4 channel mixer and buy something like the zomo mc1000 or the denon HC1000.

Any suggestions? Has anyone used the MC6000 MK2, and is it worth upgrading from the MK1?
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud

Don't know any other controller that's a real standalone mixer (+can do midi in the same time), has EQ for booth and Rec out.
    I can't forgive Denon for the lack of midi+standalone mode on the mk2 so I would vote no on that.

Another used mc6000? Forget booth EQ and rec out and go for Sx, SZ or NI S4/8?

A 4 channel mixer still won't get you booth EQ and is a totally different game (not portable) but it is worth it (since you already have CDJ's) - X1600/DJM850/DB2 with modular controller like X1?
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

I've been looking around for a used MC6000 MK1, but not having much luck at the moment (only found 1 on ebay and he was miles away). I've actually just dug out my Traktor Audio 2, which I had forgotten I had, and will just use that for now running into the MC6000 until I can either find a replacement one or buy something else. I've always got a small 2 channel mixer with me if the MC6000 decides to toally die on me.

Thinking about it, the only thing I really use Traktor for is playing background music from a playlist at the beginning of an evening.... the majority of my djing is done using engine and the SC2900's....... I would definitely like a 4 channel mixer though. I just remembered I don't actually use the booth out, I only use the record out for feeding back into my laptop for beat detection for my lighting rig. Would need 2 mic inputs as well.... maybe a Denon x1600??

The other option is to find a 19" mixer... I already have the MC6000 in a custom flight case, so I would just be able to take it out and drop in the new mixer. Are there any 19" mixers with basic midi controls on them?
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud