First setup in digital djin

Red face First setup in digital djin

Hey all used to DJ vinyl and recently taken the djin back up but now using digital. Having a NI kontrol s2 mk2 plugged into my windows laptop. Now after a few weeks of me running it through my eltax surround speakers, I have purchased a pair of krk rokit 6's (very nice addition to the acoustic levels must I say, especially with the auralex pro pads underneath ) as I'm a tech junkie I gave purchased the midi fighter 3d as well. Only took one viewing of a demo and I was like buy NOW. Anyway enough babbling you know my setup but I'm struggling to setup the midi with traktor. As I'm not totally technically gifted with digital setup I would like one of my fellow hobbyist and pro to get me setup up with this midi fighter 3d and get traktor DJ remix decks synced so I can play about with my tracks.

I have looked about the forum without much luck for midi fighter 3d newbies not getting it, any help is much appreciated and look forward to my time on DJ tech tools

Grum
    Last edited by djgrumtaylor; 03-14-2014 at 12:10 PM.

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Welcome to the forums
    Redirected your thread to the Midifighter resources sub-forum, should get you more direct help with setting up your 3D with remix decks. Unfortunately I've not messed around with remix decks but there are many on the forums who should be able to help you out.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen_Insane View Post
    Welcome to the forums
    Redirected your thread to the Midifighter resources sub-forum, should get you more direct help with setting up your 3D with remix decks. Unfortunately I've not messed around with remix decks but there are many on the forums who should be able to help you out.
    Very much appreciated

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

djgrumtaylor,

The MF 3D support page provides a link to help you get you started with a Remix Deck firmware. You can also visit this thread which is supported with the file as well.

Default Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    djgrumtaylor,

The MF 3D support page provides a link to help you get you started with a Remix Deck firmware. You can also visit this thread which is supported with the file as well.
    Thanks for the link kinda got it working now downloading abelton so see where I go with this. Thanks again