Super modest set up for a newbie beginner

Default Super modest set up for a newbie beginner

Alright so I know there's basically nothing to this set up, but that's what I could afford and was willing to spend since I'm new to all of this. Just dabbling with mixing for now, still needing some nice speakers ^^.

http://i.imgur.com/jjJHvqz.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/k3yhghr.jpg

Working on a template for the spare keyboard in order to add some toggles (kill eq, hotcues 5-8...) that my controller doesn't offer.

Cheers!

Default Nice man

Nice man its a great start the mtp is a great startout controller.(personnaly i started out with a ddj sx but i studied alot online and stuff i am also sort of in the begginers phase but like a year more advanced than you so feel free to ask me for suggestions lol

PHREAKBASS

I'll let you in on a little secret brutha...just make good music and have fun doing it. Who cares what your setup looks like.

I started with just my laptop and Traktor. I'm not much better now, but it's hella fun.

Nice start brutha.
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Tech Convert

Your DJ setup might be modest, but from the keyboard and mouse alone, that desktop to the left looks to be quite decent (unless that's just a nice keyboard and mouse, and the rest of the internals are shoddy ).

We all have to start somewhere lol. I used a M Audio X-session and a nanopad for the longest.
    Current Set Up: Denon DN X1600, 2x Kontrol X1 MK1, Traktor Kontrol F1, Macbook Pro, Traktor Pro 2 LIVE & LET RAVE
    SoundCloud YouTube

Better start up I'd say than what I started with