DJTT Support Videos
    DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Default DJTT Support Videos

We are launching a new DJTT Youtube channel dedicated to support related content (not DJing/Production tips like the main one) and we would like to hear what do you guys have to say and what topics do you feel we should cover.

These are the videos that are in line waiting to be shot/uploaded:
    • Mad Zach Soundpacks Installation & Troubleshooting (Ableton/Traktor/Maschine)
    • Midi Fighter Recovery (Bootloader Mode & Manually Loading a Recovery Firmware)
    • Ableton Drum Rack Setup
    • Ableton Clip Launcher Setup (Spectra/3D)
    • Using Midi Fighters with 2 mappings at once (Remix Decks + MIDI)
    • Midi Fighter Advanced Mapping Walkthrough (LED Animations, Change Banks via MIDI Messages, etc)

We are in the process of reworking the knowledge-base too so any topic that doesn't manage to get a video will most likely get a KB article.

Combine it with a wiki!

Mixcloud | Soundcloud | Facebook | Website(Dutch)

I mean, i would REALLY like to wake up and have boobs one day but there are reasons that just wouldnt work - Antifmradio

I'd LOVE to see a proper video showing how to create Traktor Remix Sets in Ableton Live.

There are a LOT of issues I'm having at the moment re: batch editing (setting the audio clip as a loop) and filenaming for the rendered/cropped clips.

I do remember seeing a great tutorial on the web - but it's been pulled...
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

I would like to see a special about the Spectra/3D used like a Maschine. (step sequencing)
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --