Xone 1d parts replacement request

Default Xone 1d parts replacement request

Hi there.
    In my dj setup i use two hallen & healt xone 1D controller.
    I've spend a lot of time to make a personal map and now i really like to work with this two controllers.
    Well, one day one midi fader comed out,
    And now it doesn't work.
    i'm hardly trying to find a replacement part.
    Allen & Heath costumer support mailed me that certified sellers of my Region can helps me,
    But they doesn't have the replacement, and cannot procure me the part, cause it's out of production.
    Someone can help me to find an oem part or another one that can fix well on it?
    I know this controller is not much expensive, and i could buy another in used condition,
    But why throw this one that works to 90% of potentiality?

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Try contacting these guys. http://www.fullcompass.com/brand/XON...ice-Parts.html
    I'm sure the fader used is shared across different models, if you don't have the part # yet ask for it.

Tech Guru

its hard to know where to direct you as we don't know where you're based
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Radionics, Digikey or Mouser will most likely have a replacement fader that will work, its probably a standard alps 60mm 10k which are about $7 each and feature in lots of A&H gear.

Highly advise you have a look at the fader first though to check.

But they doesn't have the replacement, and cannot procure me the part, cause it's out of production.
    The same faders are used on the Xone4d which is still produced as far as I know