Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Tech Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    32

    Default tech house Mix for February 2014! (GoPro video)

    i need feed back on if i should continue uploading these mixes to youtube. i don't know if i should keep making them an hour long or start making them 30 mins. also any feed back on quality would be great also!

  2. #2
    Tech Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    24

    Default

    You are clipping the signal, so I stopped listening.. Some important literature to read: http://www.djtechtools.com/2010/05/1...st-the-levels/

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thijs View Post
    You are clipping the signal, so I stopped listening.. Some important literature to read: http://www.djtechtools.com/2010/05/1...st-the-levels/
    x2. I saw all that red on the individual channels and master and immediately assumed it wasn't worth the time.

  4. #4
    Tech Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdownesbaird View Post
    x2. I saw all that red on the individual channels and master and immediately assumed it wasn't worth the time.
    my master is actually broken. yes its clipping but its not being used for anything. my monitors are using the booth and the sound is recorded through traktor which i can adjust the volume that its recorded in. before jumping to conclusions you should at least listen to it and then you would realize the sounds not distorted at all.

  5. #5

    Default

    I hear you, man. It's just that a lot of mixes get posted, and it's easier to dismiss one that you perceive to be flawed (whether it's true or not). Were your individual channels clipping? Regardless, I'll give it a listen later.

  6. #6
    Tech Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdownesbaird View Post
    I hear you, man. It's just that a lot of mixes get posted, and it's easier to dismiss one that you perceive to be flawed (whether it's true or not). Were your individual channels clipping? Regardless, I'll give it a listen later.
    no the individual channels were find, just the master. thanks a lot for giving it a listen!!

  7. #7
    DJTT Ninja Admin tekki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Afterhour Ali's lap
    Posts
    10,789

    Default

    Moved thread to proper forum; Next time please place mixes in the Mixes, Productions and Podcasts forum.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

  8. #8

    Default

    Side note it does look based of line level indicators that you were clipping even... DIdnt have chance to listen more then few kinutes

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •