JSA83's setup. Technics heavy, KRK, RANE, Pioneer, AVID
    Tech Mentor

Default JSA83's setup. Technics heavy, KRK, RANE, Pioneer, AVID

its been a long time since i posted pictures of my set up. thanks happy daze for hooking me up with the white vinyl ...

a lot has changed from 2 cdjs and a behringer mixer. i started the hobby of buying technics and restoring them. as much as i love the ddj-sx, i still prefer using my technics. one set is for gigs, one for home use and the other is what i use when i want to play actual vinyl. currently working on restoring another pair of mk2s with built in dicers (hopefully). currently running a mac mini with the avid m box to power the KRKs. i might sell the ddj-sx
    Last edited by jsa83; 03-28-2014 at 11:09 PM.
    2 Technics M5Gs - 4 Technics mk2s - Novation Dicers - Rane Sixty-two - Monster Beats By Dre. Pro - KrK Rokit 6s - Avid Mini box - Pro Tools - Pioneer DDJ SX - Novation Twitch

Tech Mentor

2 Technics M5Gs - 4 Technics mk2s - Novation Dicers - Rane Sixty-two - Monster Beats By Dre. Pro - KrK Rokit 6s - Avid Mini box - Pro Tools - Pioneer DDJ SX - Novation Twitch

great looking decks and setup!
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Tech Wizard

Oh man that's beautiful, what do you spin on them?
    Soundcloud -https://soundcloud.com/zandatsusoiree/dicking-around-in-d-b
    Facebook -https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zandatsu-Soiree/150742301698202

Tech Guru

Jeeeeeeesus, this is an amazing set up!

Tech Mentor

Thanks guys!.... When I am home I usually scratch/beat juggle from Serato to records I pick up from eBay, Craigslist and the few remaining record store around me. If I have a gig coming up I usually try to sesh with music that I could find on DJCity. Not a big fan of the edm craze but it's growing on me. Been practicing on scratching to edm haha

Tech Mentor

Brb gonna go change my pants. Those techs... Mad Love man.
    For all my VCI-100 lovers view my step by step guide to moding your very own VCI-100 Arcade edition
    http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=56270

Quote Originally Posted by sobi View Post
    Want to get better? Two words... jesus pose. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Tech Mentor

so jealous...nice setup maddafacka!