[Deep House] Hate Cowbell (yes, download)

Default Hate Cowbell (yes, download)

This one's part of a longer, all-vinyl mix that I recorded a couple weeks ago with a number of my recently received records. I trainwrecked horribly before this, so I cut that crap out, and was left with this - which I haven't gotten bored with over the last week and a half. Juno and discogs calls most of these records deep house, but many don't really evoke deepness with me. It starts getting a bit deeper in the middle/end. They are all quality house records though in my humble opinion.

Anyway, enjoy, and I'll go with my Amadeus-recommended tracklist, listing solely the artist or the record label (or maybe both if I'm feeling generous) so you guys and gals can do a bit of digging on your own and hopefully discover some good stuff that you may not have previously given a shot. The artist will be listed before the dash, if I've included the artist, record label after the dash if I've included the record label.

Enjoy and happy hunting if you like any of the tunes.

Tracklist-ish

Artist - Label
    - Amadeus (since Amadeus gave me the idea, I'll start with record from a label with his username)
    S3A - Hold Youth
    Adesse Versions -
    - Mistress Recordings
    Shades of Gray -
    - No. 19
    - Beef Records
    Raze - Break 4 Love (Drop the Panties) (Coumbia) (this one's too easy, I'll include everything)
    Mood II Swing - (Amentimusic)
    Logic - (Strictly Rhythm) (again, too easy but Strictly Rhythm is one of my favorite labels for old-school stuff so check them out to find out which remix of this classic it is)
    Kerri Chandler - Max Trax
    Alci - Robsoul
    Herbert -
    Dave DK - Pampa
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Tech Guru

I'll check this out as soon as I get the chance!

Like how you've done the tracklist, and some nice selections in there too.
    Technics 1210 MK2 x 2 / A&H Xone:22 / Shure M35S / Urbanears Zinken / Mukatsuku Record Weights x 2 / Vinyl
    iMac / Ableton Live 8 / Reason / Akai EIE Pro / Adam A5x / Boss BX 800 / Soundcraft EPM6 / MFB 522 / Korg Monotribe / Maschine Mikro MK1 / NI Kontrol X1 MK1 / Akai APC 20 / Novation Remote 25sl Compact

Sex m8, been out of the game for a few weeks but this will hopefully motivate me

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    Sex m8, been out of the game for a few weeks but this will hopefully motivate me
    Thx bro. Missed my tables when I was back in the Midwest for a week. Since I didn't have any new mixes to check out, this one didn't bore me to tears.

Hope you enjoy Amadeus!
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Tech Guru

Had this blasting while cleaning the kitchen at the weekend, lovely mix, track selection is spot on!

Was perfect for washing up to.
    Technics 1210 MK2 x 2 / A&H Xone:22 / Shure M35S / Urbanears Zinken / Mukatsuku Record Weights x 2 / Vinyl
    iMac / Ableton Live 8 / Reason / Akai EIE Pro / Adam A5x / Boss BX 800 / Soundcraft EPM6 / MFB 522 / Korg Monotribe / Maschine Mikro MK1 / NI Kontrol X1 MK1 / Akai APC 20 / Novation Remote 25sl Compact

Quote Originally Posted by amadeus View Post
    Had this blasting while cleaning the kitchen at the weekend, lovely mix, track selection is spot on!

Was perfect for washing up to.
    Thx amadeus! Glad you enjoyed it!

Hopefully it helped you clean faster!

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotDedYet View Post
    Thx amadeus! Glad you enjoyed it!

Hopefully it helped you clean faster!
    Having some music blast always makes me clean faster! Especially when it's something good!