Hotcue type led mapping for Kontrol F1 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Mentor

They do. They have the same colors as the ones on screen, except for the grid one.

Tech Wizard

Well the .pdf from NI has zero info about it. Looks like im going to have to leave the comfort of my bed to figure this out.

Tech Wizard

Ha, perfect. Hopefully with this figured out I'll be able be able to throw this mapping up soon!

Tech Wizard

The lack of a third modifier condition is killing me. Luckily I believe I only need add zero states to my modifiers to allow any mapping to only need one actual "modifier condition".

For example M1 determines the "page" number, giving me 6 pages (M1=1-M1=7) and one zero state (M1=0)

As I previously stated shift (M2) is dependent on the page modifier, allowing 6 unique shift pages so to speak. as well as sending M1 to its zero state.

By adding an inverted command to the shift button that is dependent on the shift page, you then can ensure that M1 returns to the proper page from its zero state.

I really don't know any better way to explain this, my brain is going in loops already. This is the exactly the breakthrough I needed though.

So many thank you's to every one who posted here, hopefully this mapping technique helps open up new possibilities.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12