Fxpansion Geist Drum Machine for 49.99 ($300.00 savings)

Default Fxpansion Geist Drum Machine for 49.99 ($300.00 savings)

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-a...pecial-edition

Apparently, this is one helluva deal for a soft drum machine. I'm not biting as I have enough to chew on at the moment, but for those unaware...
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Tech Convert

Default Great Purchase!

Just wanted to say thank you for pointing out this deal! It includes the full software as well as an additional expansion that runs $30 on the fxpansion website. I got my copy in the mail today.

Awesome purchase!

Glad you were able to jump on that hella deal my friend. Hope you get some great use out of it!
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Tech Mentor

Does someone here have experience at what exactly this does? Is it worth it as a VST in Live Suite?

Don't have experience, but it's a drum sampler/sequencer with effects. Competition would be Battery, etc. Many people on the Ableton forums are saying it's a no-brainer purchase at that price, so I would assume it could be worth it with Live Suite.