The sound from my Traktor Pro 2 is muffled

Default The sound from my Traktor Pro 2 is muffled

I can't seem to find out how to fix this problem. Does anyone have any tips or can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

My setup is 2 Audio-Technica LP1240's with M44-7 Cartridges from Shure. I'm using a Numark M4 mixer, and I'm using the Native-Instruments' Audio 6 Interface. I have my audio cables going from my tables to the input of my A6 then go into the phono inputs in my mixer. The main out cables go into standard computer speakers. I've tried two different speakers and a guitar amp, so I'm doubting it's the speakers themselves. Is my mixer bad? When I run the sound internally Traktor Pro sounds completely fine.

Tech Guru

The outputs form the soundcard need to go into the Line In on the mixer, not the Phono input, as the signal coming from the A6 is a Line signal.

Hope this helps.
    Technics 1210 MK2 x 2 / A&H Xone:22 / Shure M35S / Urbanears Zinken / Mukatsuku Record Weights x 2 / Vinyl
    iMac / Ableton Live 8 / Reason / Akai EIE Pro / Adam A5x / Boss BX 800 / Soundcraft EPM6 / MFB 522 / Korg Monotribe / Maschine Mikro MK1 / NI Kontrol X1 MK1 / Akai APC 20 / Novation Remote 25sl Compact

also check your master volume in program.

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot Han View Post
    also check your master volume in program.
    Thank you that solved my problem actually i didnt realize how sensitive the master volume on the program was this is my first set of vinyls and first time using traktor. I used to use Scratch live with a pair of v7s. XD