New mapping: F1 User Ultimate - 4 Deck Control
    Tech Wizard

Default New mapping: F1 User Ultimate - 4 Deck Control

This thread is for question, comments and feature requests regarding my new user mode mapping for the Kontrol F1.

As of right now I consider this a beta version. It is still missing some outputs (specifically HotCue outputs for decks C & D).

If you happen to own an F1 I recommend giving it a try, and would greatly appreciate any input you may have.

Tech Wizard

The mapping can be found here: https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/2704

Tech Wizard

Just realized that I forgot the final step in the installation process. I just updated the mapping page, but here it is again.

- Locate the Traktor.Kontrol F1.User.TSI file under devices in the controller manager, and select it.

- Click the edit button and select delete to remove the standard user map.

- On the F1 hold Shift and press Browse 4 - 5 times, you have done this correctly when the display shows P1 for remix deck mode, and 1 for the Ultimate User map
    *In port / Out port may have to be set manually, but with a little tweaking it seems to always figure itself out.

Tech Wizard

I also plan on adding loop recorder functionality to page 6. I still need to figure out some more controls, so the page is fully utilized. Once you guys have had a chance to play with this for a bit, I would love some suggestions for additional functions.

My main goal behind this map was simply to give easy access to all controls, while maintaining an intuitive flow and maximizing visual feedback.

well - this looks pretty comprehensive!

Looks like a lot of thought and work has gone into it. Thanks for sharing!
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Tech Wizard

If all goes well, I plan on finishing the cue point outputs today. Two decks of hotcues (16) X 7 output states, means I have a bit of work ahead of me, though. (112 outputs worth of work, for those who hate math as much as I do)

Tech Student

Is there a correspodning nckf1 file we should be using with this .tsi file?