Pioneer DDJ T1 jogs are not sensitive?

Default Pioneer DDJ T1 jogs are not sensitive?

so I just bought the controller from some guy, he claimed thisis his back up controller, barely used, and he gave it to me for a reasonable price. the controller looks like-new tbh, I was impressed by its condition.
    anyway I tested everything and things were great, but when I got home and tried to beat match by moving the jogs really slowly to make it match, but the traktor just wont react to it, only at a certain speed it would react.
    its really annoying to work like this, is that how it's supposed to be with this controller? are the jogs defect? they work perfectly when spinning them hard, or even buy turning them around slowly, but when spinning them really slow and careful to beatmatch the traktor just wont react.

any suggestions?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Sounds like bad jog wheel resolution so you've got a big distance in between midi events (ticks). You should hook it up to MIDI-OX and see what's going on. If everything's correct try increasing the 'JOG TURN' command which is currently existing in your mapping.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Sounds like bad jog wheel resolution so you've got a big distance in between midi events (ticks). You should hook it up to MIDI-OX and see what's going on. If everything's correct try increasing the 'JOG TURN' command which is currently existing in your mapping.
    I downloaded MIDI-OX but I have no idea what im supposed to do there.
    is it supposed to detect my controller ? it says no input/output midi device detected.