Hello, everyone! I recently asked this same question on djforums.com but I wasn't really getting the help I needed and I've been a lurker here for a good while whenever I need some DJing advice but I had a question of my own that I need some help with.

I'm in the process of upgrading my rig from just an all in one controller to a more professional digital setup but I'm torn between what mixer I want or what would be best for my needs. Basically, I'm looking for a good mixer in the $1500~ range that works well with Traktor or Ableton, has good on board effects, isn't too overkill with the amount of buttons and knobs, has a built in soundcard, and really good sound quality. Also, versatility is a big thing for me too as I produce/dj virtually every genre from house, trance, dnb, dubstep, and everything in between.

My main contenders right now are the Allen & Heath Xone DB2, Xone 4D, and the Denon x1700 but every time I do my own research, I find conflicting answers from everyone, saying one's got better integration to the software, one's got better sound quality, or some such bias (mostly whenever someone chimes in that you'd be a complete idiot to not buy everything Pioneer related) but I just want a straight answer as to which one of these would be best suited for a versatile style. Also, if it helps, I plan on using a Traktor X1 with whatever mixer I get as well just for better control of everything.

Thanks so much in advance!