Somebody Please Help

Default Somebody Please Help

I am using abelton live 9 and for the past 5 hours I haven't been able to figure out this one problem
    I have 2 sound packs loaded and I record a track on one of them, Then I switch over to the other one. I want to play along to the first sound pack loaded but I can't hear the track I had just created

Quote Originally Posted by Ghasted View Post
    I am using abelton live 9 and for the past 5 hours I haven't been able to figure out this one problem
    I have 2 sound packs loaded and I record a track on one of them, Then I switch over to the other one. I want to play along to the first sound pack loaded but I can't hear the track I had just created
    Please elaborate. What do you mean by you have two sound packs loaded? Two audio files?

Make sure they are on different channels. You can't play two different audio files on the same channel in ableton at the same time

Tech Convert

Default seperatly

the only way i can think of is to record them separately them mix them together in the timeline view.

Check what your monitor is set to, often you'll have your channel set to IN when you record your sound pack sequence. Switching from IN to AUTO will allow you to playback what you recorded and play alongside it. On your second channel make sure to record enable