Please help

Thread: Please help

Tech Convert

Unhappy Please help

I had a vci 400 delivered yesterday, I installed the software from the cd and everything was fine. I then updated to the latest firmware/driver update from the vestex website and the controller stopped working. So I uninstalled all of the vestex software and thought id re install. Now when I try to connect the controller it says hardware not recognized so I cannot install any of the drivers etc! Its driving me mad, iv tried a system restore etc, tried a new usb cable, different ports but nothing. It is recognized in devises and printers but has a yellow exclamation by it. Im guessing this is a driver issue, but how can I sort this if I cant connect it to download the drivers??

Please help, very frustrated and disappointed

Tech Convert

Hi it's sounds like it's similar that happened to me you must download the repair drivers and things you can get in from https://techtools.zendesk.com/entrie...ootloader-Mode
    And will explain you step-by-step on how to repair it if not don't hesitate to get in contact with dj tt they can also be extremely helpful