Help me choose my DJ name - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by AllDay View Post
    Detoxing is an essential part of the after festival season come down lol.

Its not a diet, more of a body cleanse.

DLF does nothing for me imo. Sounds like UKF dubstep or w.e
    lol fair point. I just thought DLF sounds quite catchy.

I guess i cant ignore all the thumbs up for my actual name. I'll get some logos mocked up over the next week. Maybe my parents were onto something lol jokes

Bassline Prophet: The DJ Accountant!

Tech Convert

Default Your name with flair

Your name is dope man definitely agree with using that, but add a little pazazz.

Darren Le Fox

Instead of the the extended Lee you get Le (like you would say in french). Translated would be Darren The Fox which makes sense grammatically and still sounds awesome. IMO rolls off the tongue better when you say the whole thing. Also you can still use the DLF logo.

Just a thought.

I think you should go for D.L. Fox. It sounds cool.

Maybe boring but I just use my real name... I reckon people tend to get more wrong than right when making up stage names!

My DJ name was chosen partly due to being raised around motorcycles and being around them most of my life. That and music where a huge part of my youth and still are today. The main reason for "roadking" is because my Dad had one when I was a kid. As far as a name goes it should just come to you naturally. I use my real name, Travis Wolfe for when I'm doing anything live as in acoustic shows or when I'm recording/producing. Have been told that my real name is a pretty good stage name but my DJ name helps the DJ stuff be separate from my different projects.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234