investment advice
    Tech Convert

Default investment advice

hey guys whatsup looking for some opinions im thinking about investing in cryo guns to rent out to venues & clubs and possibly cdjs as well to generate money just wondering if anyone done this before i 'd like to start business with this as so i don't have to worry about payed dj gigs and can focus on bigger shows & production .

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by DjKidPunk View Post
    hey guys whatsup looking for some opinions im thinking about investing in cryo guns to rent out to venues & clubs and possibly cdjs as well to generate money just wondering if anyone done this before i 'd like to start business with this as so i don't have to worry about payed dj gigs and can focus on bigger shows & production .
    Do you have any prior experience in this field?

In order to do this you'd have to bottle your own CO2. The actual guns are the cheap part, so you've got that going for you. I've seen Steve Aoki use these in his shows a lot.

Tech Mentor

Don't rent out CDJ's to people who you do not know or who you can't properly track (both id and drivers license verification for example). Make sure you have valid contracts stating that people who break something have to pay for it. Try to be able to sell insurance with your CDJ's. You can make some extra money there and your equipment is safe.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Student View Post
    Don't rent out CDJ's to people who you do not know or who you can't properly track (both id and drivers license verification for example). Make sure you have valid contracts stating that people who break something have to pay for it. Try to be able to sell insurance with your CDJ's. You can make some extra money there and your equipment is safe.
    yeah i plan on renting out only select few and have some type of insurance and written up contracts with down pay incase anything happens but i wann rely more on cryo guns and i can afford the tank as well been talking to owner of the company he ssaid he would help me out with few rentals if i purchased and maybe be a distrubtor round texas just seeing if anyone done this type business