Twister - Isolate
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Default Twister - Isolate

I consider this a beta mapping and I'd appreciate your feedback before posting it in Maps page.

Twister FX_Insta Grat_Isolate Mode v2 beta.zip

Once it's installed you'll notice one RGB is pulsating - twist this rotary knob to prepare Traktor for use with this mapping tool.

Description:

Anybody checking this out?

I have. I really like your concept and was hoping to use the Twister in this fashion. I understand this is only a beta. So please take the following as an observation.

I've noticed Twister's knobs and TRAKTOR's virtual knobs are not fully in sync. For example, if I turn Twister's "Bass" knob for deck "B" to the right , deck "B"s knob on the screen will appear to move to the right and slip back towards the left. Basically, it catches and slips.

On a very positive note, it's a very cool map. One that I plan to use a lot. Truth be told, I've love to use it on Abelton Live (8) as well. Thank you.

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

@FEDISH

That's not a fault of Stewe's mapping, its a glitch caused by the firmware, this will be fixed by a firmware update very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Anybody checking this out?
    I'll load it up tonight. Looks very promising though. Could this be used with your MF3D mapping as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaser720 View Post
    I'll load it up tonight. Looks very promising though. Could this be used with your MF3D mapping as well?
    Hey Chaser720,

I don't have any 3D mappings jet. Did you mean Spectra? - My Twister FX mappings are based on a different effect settings than my other mappings. I'll look into updating my Spectra FX mappings to be used along side the Twister in the future.

Hey Chaser720,

I don't have any 3D mappings jet. Did you mean Spectra? - My Twister FX mappings are based on a different effect settings than my other mappings. I'll look into updating my Spectra FX mappings to be used along side the Twister in the future.
    I downloaded someone's insta grat MF3D mapping a year or so ago and have been tweaking it. I just assumed it was one of yours.

I was curious if the concept of this mapping would allow the two to work together.

They would work but the LED display wouldn't be 1:1 since they are two different concepts.

Tech Wizard

Hey Chaser720,

Haven't had time to play with my Twister yet, but just quick chiming in that I would love to see you release a dual mapping with the Twister and something based on your FX^2 mapping!

I have an isolation setup with FX^2 on a MF3D as my primary source of effects. Additionally I commonly fiddle with dry/wet on each effect--it would be great to see that more designed and less ad hoc...

(And will check out this mapping hopefully this weekend)

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    Haven't had time to play with my Twister yet, but just quick chiming in that I would love to see you release a dual mapping with the Twister and something based on your FX^2 mapping!

I have an isolation setup with FX^2 on a MF3D as my primary source of effects. Additionally I commonly fiddle with dry/wet on each effect--it would be great to see that more designed and less ad hoc...

(And will check out this mapping hopefully this weekend)
    Hey Matthew,

How about a straight 4FX units control instead of pre programmed FX presets in a separate mapping?