New Bug in Traktor 1.2?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default New Bug in Traktor 1.2?

After Djing for about an hour tonight (not a gig thank god), i noticed that deck a would just stop sending music to the audio card?! you could still do everything you could do with it normally, just no music from that deck. i checked my mixer, no problem there. loaded the same track onto deck b, no problem there. looked at my audio routing settings, nothing. finally, i rebooted traktor, and it worked again! the same thing happened about 30 min later!

I wouldve crapped myself if i had been giggin out tonight, i'm starting to question just how stable this new version of traktor really is in its current state, i've been hearing about lots of bugs lately, and i may have just discovered a new one.

Anybody else have anything similar???
    All I have to do is play music, and make sure it is fist pumpin material.

I would suggest going back to version 1.1.2 for the moment mate, NI are working on some fixes for the problems people are having with the new update right now. I have similar issues also, and have gone back to the last version which i had no problems with.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

i knowwwww, i was thinking about that, i dont want to tho , haha, in part because ean's oxy 8 mapping only works with 1.2 i think?

what platform are you using windows, osx?

Tech Mentor

yeah, Im having a GUI lock up issue, its very prevalent when Im recording and write around 600mb of info. Also it hangs randomly after an hours worth of play time if Im not recording. My laptop is very much capable of handling traktor with 2.5 dual core proc and 3 gig ddr mem. Im using herc rmx, nano kontrol/pad (I wonder if 3 usb devices is hurting me? The pad will lose x/y/touch function randomly, very annoying didnt happen in 1.1 though)
    Silly DJ loops are for kids!

Quote Originally Posted by sm00sh View Post
    what platform are you using windows, osx?
    OSX on a macbook pro

Decks stoping playing here after a random time, the last version is just full of bugs, downgrade till NI decides to make his work well.
    "I was caught so many times getting oral sex in the booth it was disgusting. I would tell the girls, "Bet you can't make me miss a beat"" (Francis Grasso)

Home
    Mixcloud

Tech Guru

are the bug issues as prevalent in legit copies as they are in warez copies?

I'm just trying to gather information to help me decide wether or not to make the switch from traktor3 to traktorpro... the evidence suggests it's in my best interests to stay put with t3.

Tech Wizard

I've chosen to stick it out with 3.41 for now. Still waiting for NI to release anything but a sub-par bug filled version of Traktor PRO. Shame really, considering how sweet the updated features are.

Get it together NI, breaking your software after every update is getting really old...
    Native Instruments Kontrol S4
    Apple Macbook (OS/X 10.5)
    Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz (3MB L2 cache)
    2GB PC5300 DDR2-667

I mean, for those of you guys still using traktor 3, i'd definitely go pro, just see if you can get a copy of 1.1, thats plenty stable, i've never had a problem with it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast