is the griffin gc20007 splitter dj cable compatible with Traktor pro 2?

Default is the griffin gc20007 splitter dj cable compatible with Traktor pro 2?

Ive recently bought a griffin gc20007 dj cable and is trying to use it with tractor but it is not working. Can anyone help me with the audio settings in order to use this compatible to TRAKTOR PRO 2

Ezmyrelda

It works for me.. Though all I did was go into the settings and make sure audio split was on.

EDIT: At first I thought you were talking about the iOS options of traktor.. They have a really bad naming scheme.. Anyway.. The options you want are under output routing.. They should look something like this. example.jpg
    Last edited by Ezmyrelda; 04-16-2014 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Clarification

Default help

Quote Originally Posted by Ezmyrelda View Post
    It works for me.. Though all I did was go into the settings and make sure audio split was on.

EDIT: At first I thought you were talking about the iOS options of traktor.. They have a really bad naming scheme.. Anyway.. The options you want are under output routing.. They should look something like this. example.jpg
    This format doesnt work is there any other alternative?

Ezmyrelda

By format what do you mean? My setup isn't going to look exactly like yours but that picture is referencing using the internal two channel sound output on a mac.. Point is.. If you only have two channels (Otherwise why would you be using the cable) half needs to go to one side and half needs to go to the other.. and both of them need to be in mono.. That will get you halfway there.. All you need to do now is either flip some assignments or swap some cables.. At the risk of sounding like a dick.. If you can't get this sorted with the cable, your computer and a hint.. What you need isn't the answer.. It's more practice with computer hardware and software diagnostics.. Other than that... I don't know what to tell you.. test the cable with your phone.. something..