[House] Deetron ft Seth Troxler - Each Step(Kwal And Cousin Vinny Remix)**FREE D/L**

Default Deetron ft Seth Troxler - Each Step(Kwal And Cousin Vinny Remix)**FREE D/L**

New remix from me and my buddy Vinny

Any feedback is appreciated

Probably my favorite production from you. Nice tech-y feel to it, less Melbourne/bounce, whatever you kids call it these days.

You using Massive for the basslines?

Real clean mix to my virgin ears with nice punch to the kick and good swing to the rhythm. I wasn't so much of a fan of the notes/bassline in the breakdowns, but that's just personal taste.

In any case, I re-posted to my minions, half who are probably bots that even without paying I can't get rid of. But at least they look hot in their pictures...
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Thanks man. I use Sylenth for most of my baselines/leads/synths/etc. I rarely use Massive.

And I was experimenting with the sub here I've never made/used it yet and I figured why not. It is a little different but meh lol.

Bump

Definitely onto something mate!