[Progressive House] New original EDM track

Default New original EDM track

Just finished this one, let me know what you think, any feedback is appreciated

Thanks for listening!

Tech Mentor

I'm no producer so take this with a pinch of salt, but I guess any feedback is useful.

Like: Build up and general format/layout of track

Dislike: Lead synth that comes in at 0:16, 1:02 etc. Just find it very piercing and not easy to listen to.

Nice progress, could use heaps of EQ'ing when it comes to the mix down. The transition points are rather rough, and by that I mean your switch ups just kind of happen rather than smoothly blending together. Try adding more sounds as well, when the drop comes, it just goes from one synth to another and that's it.. It won't be too appealing to the average listener. Also, the second drop is the exact same as the first.. Nothing added, no melody change up or anything.. Make it unique to the first drop otherwise it will be a pretty "boring" track. From the synth to the second drop, I would recommend adding some type of tension leading up to the break... Snare build, riser, etc. There is a lot of empty space to fill here.