Numark NS7 - Right rear fan replacement attempt.

One of the fans has been pretty loud and no amount of compressed made the noise stop. Ordered a replacement fan from the Numark resupplier site and I just received that in the mail today. Could not find a fan replacement guide/repair walkthrough online so I started taking it apart myself. Holy crap, you literally need to disassemble the whole damn thing just to get at the fan; every screw on every side including the bottom is holding onto this big plastic frame that stretches over everything, the fan is of course on the inside. I am worried about taking the whole thing a part without further guidance because other than the annoying hum, the controller has been working fantastic.

So if you know of a guide or have experience with DIY repairs on the Numark NS7, I'd love to hear your thoughts. I suppose turning up the volume is another option but its a consistent noise that has been bugging me for over a few years now, thought I would take matters into my own hands and replace the damn thing. Lots of computer hardware repair experience, pausing to reflect until I get more information

Thanks in advance for any advice or information you can provide.