Could we just compile all of the Mad Zach free soundpacks and put 'em in here
    Tech Convert

Default Could we just compile all of the Mad Zach free soundpacks and put 'em in here

I met Mad Zach. Super rad guy. He's the one who pointed me to this site. He was doing a show and he was name dropping DJTT and it totally worked. Guy inspired me to buy a midifighter and soon I'm delving into other stuff.

BIG UPS, MAD ZACH!!!

But I am a little late to the game. Saw that there are a lot of newsletters that have gone out and I was wondering if we could create a compilation? Maybe of the last 10 or so? that will last me about 2 good hours

Love the site.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by jbl39 View Post
    I met Mad Zach. Super rad guy. He's the one who pointed me to this site. He was doing a show and he was name dropping DJTT and it totally worked. Guy inspired me to buy a midifighter and soon I'm delving into other stuff.

BIG UPS, MAD ZACH!!!

But I am a little late to the game. Saw that there are a lot of newsletters that have gone out and I was wondering if we could create a compilation? Maybe of the last 10 or so? that will last me about 2 good hours

Love the site.
    All the past packs are now the part of Mad Zach Sound Packs witch You can buy in shop section. I was looking them too, ask uncle google and stuff but there are no to download for free
    We just need to support Zach and that's ok with me

All best with Your MF!

On the DJTT store, they sell old and unreleased packs.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Free soundpacks are only available until the next newsletter is shipped. After that the only way to get them is by purchasing Soundpack Volumes from our store, this is your way of supporting Zach's work. Consider the freebies as a limited time offer.

We offer discounts if you buy more than one volume to keep them accessible while still giving Zach a fair share for his hard work.

Be warned that if we do find someone linking older soundpacks they will be permanently banned from the forums (we are against all forms of piracy).
    Last edited by padi_04; 04-23-2014 at 10:06 AM.