midifighter twister to sequence hardware synths?

Default midifighter twister to sequence hardware synths?

i see that djtt will be releasing a midi dongle for the twister. does this mean that we will be able to utilize the twisters internal sequencer to sequence a hardware synth or drum maschine? i'm a little bit confused as to how the sequencer will work in these things.

so i just received my twister and let me first say that this thing is amazing. loving it so far.

i've been trying it out in a few different programs, and even though the midi dongle is not available yet, i believe this will be possible. The main trick to get the sequencer to work is that the twister needs to be receiving midi clock from your host.

I can confirm that the sequencer works with traktor (remix decks), ableton (drum racks) and various iPad apps. I have not gotten the chance to use it extensively with different iPad apps, but i can confirm the sequencer working with DM1 through a powered usb hub.

Default nice

Would be great if you could post video or details in controlling ipad apps via twister. I'm pretty much a traktor/noise noob but i'm curious if you could use twister to maschine reactor plugins or things like damage kontakt etc.. dunno, but i see many twisted mutations possible. A video on the ipad piece would be lovely tho!!