tips and suggestion
    Tech Wizard

Default tips and suggestion

I will be ordering my mixer in 2 week.I'm getting the hercules steel along with an audio2 soundcard and some good headphones.I also use traktor which I'm still trying to master it.I have been mixing with the mouse, up to know because that is all I have right now.I did think about getting the vestax vci-100se but that is lot of money and what if i try and are unable to learn to mix efficiently, because I live in kansas and there is no scene here at all...so I cannot even meet other dj's..I watched some of the tutorial vids but lot of them ar enot in traktor pro so I get lost....so please give me tips and suggetsions on everything..my mixer I'm getting traktor ect.What do you guys think of the hercules steel mixer? am i making a good decision?

big call dude! keep watching lots and lots of videos and read all of the forums.. then all your questions'll be answered It's all about youtube in this game fella!

Id recommend checking out our FAQ - http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3545

Its super super useful and packed full of some really really good info that will help you out ALOT.

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Id recommend checking out our FAQ - http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3545

Its super super useful and packed full of some really really good info that will help you out ALOT.
    +1