Urbanears Zinkin
    Tech Wizard

Default Urbanears Zinkin

Am looking at buying a new set of cans at the moment and have just stumbled across these bad boys! From what I have found so far, considering price, style and build they look like exactly what I am chasing!

Just hunting for some personal reviews from some of you guys, on how you have found them? Mainly being interested in comfort of long stints of wearing the headphones.

My current choice before I found these was to go with the AIAIAI Tma-1 DJ. Just as a note of comparison.

Tech Guru

I purchased these a few weeks ago, have to say for the price I've been really impressed.

Build and comfort is great, the turncable is brilliant. Go loud, and stay sounding clean, played a few times with them now, and have to say I really like them.
    Technics 1210 MK2 x 2 / A&H Xone:22 / Shure M35S / Urbanears Zinken / Mukatsuku Record Weights x 2 / Vinyl
    iMac / Ableton Live 8 / Reason / Akai EIE Pro / Adam A5x / Boss BX 800 / Soundcraft EPM6 / MFB 522 / Korg Monotribe / Maschine Mikro MK1 / NI Kontrol X1 MK1 / Akai APC 20 / Novation Remote 25sl Compact

Tech Wizard

That's what's so great, the price of these!

They have come through for you in club situations also?

Tech Guru

Yeah two different clubs and a couple of smaller venues, worked well in all.
    Technics 1210 MK2 x 2 / A&H Xone:22 / Shure M35S / Urbanears Zinken / Mukatsuku Record Weights x 2 / Vinyl
    iMac / Ableton Live 8 / Reason / Akai EIE Pro / Adam A5x / Boss BX 800 / Soundcraft EPM6 / MFB 522 / Korg Monotribe / Maschine Mikro MK1 / NI Kontrol X1 MK1 / Akai APC 20 / Novation Remote 25sl Compact

I really like that reversible cable. Great idea.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Tech Mentor

Also used them for two bigger gigs. Great isolation
    http://www.mixcloud.com/Olsgaard/
    House/Techno Dj from Denmark