Post Approval FAQ - IMPORTANT

Default Post Approval FAQ - IMPORTANT

DJTT Has an anti-spam system requiring the first 5 posts of all new members to be approved by a moderator. After this, you may post freely.

- All new threads in the Buy/Sell Forum must be approved by a moderator before going live. These will be approved within 48 hours if they comply with the forum rules.

- If you have any specific questions regarding post approvals, please PM a moderator directly.

- Please note: Allow 48 hours for a post to be approved before reposting (moderators are not omniscient, despite the rumours)

- Any further thread/post approval related threads started in this forum will be locked or deleted.

Update: You may only post in the Buy & Sell forum if you have more than 25 forum posts. Even if your thread has the correct details these will be deleted.

Update: This also applies to the Mixes & Productions Forum.
    Last edited by Jester; 04-27-2015 at 02:27 AM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "